Supporting the Next Generation of Nonprofit Trainers and Consultants
Are you excited to learn the skills and expertise necessary to train or consult within our nonprofit sector?
This professional development pilot is an opportunity to develop the skills and expertise needed to be a nonprofit trainer or consultant in an evolving sector. Whether you want to be a trainer, advisor, or facilitator, this cohort will jumpstart your nonprofit consulting work!
Please email [email protected] if you would like to be added to the waitlist for 2024!
Who Should Apply?
- Employees of nonprofits who will provide training or consulting as part of their work.
- Independent consultants and/or trainers looking to work with nonprofits.
- Individuals interested in working with nonprofits as a trainer or consultant!
Priority will be given to those working in Vermont.
During the program, you will:
✔ Receive hands-on training and activities to learn the nuts and bolts of training & consulting for nonprofits.
✔ Develop a toolkit of frameworks, tools, and resources!
✔ Start planning a business plan for your consulting business or your organization's training programs.
✔ Network with nonprofit professionals and leading consultants from around Vermont.
What Makes This Cohort Unique?
- Co-created with leading Vermont trainers and peers.
- Networking and business-building opportunities.
- Addressing emerging sector challenges, organizational effectiveness, strategic planning, and leadership.
- Highly adaptive to meet the current needs of program participants!
When is it?
The pilot program combines live training, cohort learning, and self-guided work over 4 weeks in May of 2023.
- Day 1 - Friday, May 5th from 9AM - 4:30PM (In-Person) - South Burlington, VT
- Webinar 1 - Friday, May 12th (Remote) - Zoom
- Webinar 2 - Friday. May 19th (Remote) - Zoom
- Day 2 - Friday, May 26th from 9AM - 2PM (Hybrid) - Zoom & South Burlington
Plus: Access to ongoing training and networking opportunities!